- Each Sunday a carefully curated theme-based collection of stories, songs, activities, inspirations, and social activism come to your inbox!
- Resources emphasize play-based learning, fostering connections to the natural world, celebrating differences and teaching toward change.
- Intended for children 3-8 years old with articles, videos and food-for-thought for parents and teachers.
- Cost: $20-$100/month. You pick and pay according to your means.
- Subscriptions are available to individuals near and far. (You don’t need to reside in Portland to reap the benefits).