WE WILL CONTINUE TO:
- Learn, play and joyfully connect during the pandemic and beyond!
- Provide stimulating play and learning options for your children and families– both in person and virtually.
- Offer parenting support and resources.
- Support social justice uprising by continuing conversations, activities and engagements in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, understanding of whiteness, environmental justice and anti-bias education.
- Adhere to clearly outlined safety guidelines for those interested in meeting in-person outdoors.
Teacher Susan brings her creative thinking, passion for uplifting children and families, 30 years of early childhood experience and 19 years of peace activism and counseling experience to lead our learning community in these unprecedented times. She will provide social justice education, including curated curriculum and meet-ups–for children and families, virtual and in-person– to nourish knowledge of ourselves with the underlying focus of “learning playfully, building community and promoting equity.”
JOIN US! Two Choices:
- ENROLL for an option to participate in stable, small-group outdoor play pods AND individualized virtual & physical distances connections with our Teacher including outdoor visits, stories, circle times via Zoom, and a rich array of remote learning resources through our curriculum subscription OR
- SUBSCRIBE to our weekly virtual curriculum resources to enrich your child’s experience at home.
Stay Tuned for Anti-Bias Parent Education Classes coming later this Fall. Sign-up here if you’d like an email invitation to enroll.
For More information check out detailed curriculum plan.