As we continue to live with Covid, it is helpful for children to have experience, comfort and investment in keeping safe. Here are a few suggestions and resources that may help reinforce the work we’re all trying to do to keep families safe.
- Invite your child to pick out their own mask.
- Have a back-up mask on hand for when their mask gets moist.
- If your child goes for an animal face mask, consider offering a tail to complete the critter.
- Include a couple of play masks in circulation with dress-up clothes.
- Provide a masks for beloved stuffed animals.
- Wearing a mask to school– Social Story pdf.
- COVID Social Stories: “Wearing a Mask” -1 min video.