1 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup puffed brown rice cereal
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup brown rice syrup
2 tablespoons sunflower butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 325. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper (enough so the paper hangs over the sides). Spray parchment paper with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add the oats, brown rice cereal, cranberries, coconut, and salt. Mix to combine.
3. In a medium bowl, add the maple syrup, brown rice syrup, sunflower butter, and vanilla. Microwave for 30 seconds then whisk to combine.
4. Pour the syrup mixture over the oat mixture. Use a spatula to mix well, making sure all of the dry ingredients are coated. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and use the spatula to smooth out the top.
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
(Makes 8 bars.)